Heres some 3DS hacking news for a change:

Nintendo Scene Developer @Fishguy6564 has put together a 'neat program' to help 3DS gamers to create 'cheat codes', check it out:
Fishguy6564 said:
I have noticed that there is a lack of information on how to make assembly based cheat codes for 3DS. Due to this inconvenience, I have created an all-purpose tool that will simplify the process of creating assembly cheats for beginners who are interested in making their own.

This tool contains a branch target calculator, a conditional generator, a button activator generator, and an assembler for assembling your assembly instructions into a usable format that both CTRPF and Gateway's code handler can use.

This tool is designed for more advanced cheat creators who know how to write assembly. If you are interested in learning the ARMv7 instruction set, then I advise any beginner who is interested to look into the ARM info center to learn what the instruction set is for this architecture.

When extracting the file, please ensure that all of the files included are in the same directory. Of course, if you have any concerns or want to report a bug with the program, then my contact information is located in the about tab which can be found in the program.

Note: Do not try to compile by adding excess lines to the instructions you want to compile, or else the output code will not format properly.

If you have any further questions about the program, then feel free to post a comment about it. Other than that, I hope you enjoy this utility and I am looking forward to the cheats that will be created with this!

[Release] 3DS ARM Assembly Cheat Creator for Gateway and CTRPF

NEWS SOURCE: 3DS ARM Assembly Cheat Creator (via) GBATemp

via
http://www.maxconsole.com/threads/3d...guy6564.46685/