Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: no need for twilight princess anymore!!

DCEmu Rookie

Do you have a drive chip (also known as a "modchip")? If you do, all you have to do is go to http://hbc.hackmii.com/download/, and download the disc image of the installer. Also, keep in mind that you need to be below the 3.3 firmware. If you are below 3.3, you can then install it without the use of the Twilight Hack.

If you are at 3.3, or you do not have a modchip in your Wii, as of right now, you will need to use the Twilight Hack in order to install the Homebrew Channel onto your Wii.

DCEmu Newbie

Default Great...just great...

There's always a dead end for everything I strive to get...why? There is NO way I'm buying a modchip.

Meh. Well, I suppose I could borrow Twilight Princess from a friend. Problem is, they dont have one. AAAAAAH!!!

For sure the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess won't work. They just HAD to put TP on BOTH consoles.

Hopefully other games will be available to use for obtaining that hard-to-get Homebrew Channel, or a new, yet simple method.

hey mines got to the the sd card but whenever i try copying it it doesent let me ...

what should i do

I tryed downloading the file straight to my Wii, but the internet channel said: "240020: fileformat unknown/unknown not supported."

DCEmu Newbie

hey will it work on a 3.3 wii

No it will not and as this is old, the thread is now locked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information