If you have a pal with a 3ds and the right game this could be a killer way of hacking your 3DS:

If you lucky enough to have 'two 3DS consoles' there is simple way to get CFW on one them using a combo method of the previous Seedminer exploit and DSiWare Injection system, but his tutorial posted below makes it clear how to do the complex transfer setup.
Hello! I think I've found a new method that combines Seedminer and DSiWare Injection, I'll explain this method here:

Required:

• Console 3DS Source with a CFW and Godmode9
  • Console 3DS Target
  • DSi Ware compatible on the NNID account of the source console (list in step 1)
  • A mail address

1. Preparation on the source console
    Check that you have a compatible DSIWare game on your NNID account and therefore in the list:

Go to GodMode9 then press "HOME", then go to "Scripts" and "Backup Sysnand", do the requested actions (Unlock the write if requested), then save the NAND from gm9 / out in the computer, then reinsert the SD card into the source console.
  2. Preparation on the target console
    Go to Parameter and others then format the console, your NNID will be untied but can be used at the end of the hack.
    Go to Parameter and Others then go to Data Transfer then from a 3DS and receive data via another console.
    Do the same thing on the target console except that you select Send data instead of receiving.
  3. Data transfer
    Save the contents of the SD card of the source console in the computer, then reinsert it in the console, if you want to keep your friends on the source console they will be automatically put back in place thanks to the restoration of the NAND, on the target console will need to be added, make the data transfer.
  4. Hack of the target console with Seedminer
    Once the transfer is finished, finish the initiation of the console and then connect directly to the internet, then go to the Nintendo Eshop and normally as you get the account of the source console you must have the compatible DSiWare, download then once the download is complete you will have to go to settings and in Data Management and DSiWare to copy it to the SD card.
    Then go to this thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/seedmine...g-help.496114/ and follow the instructions for all steps.
  5. Data Restoration
    After doing all the steps from 1 to 15 on the FC mining and help thread you will have to put everything back in order so here are the different things to do:
    • Select the NNID of the target console in order to put it back on the source console:
      Contact Nintendo and tell them that you no longer have access to the old console and then follow their information.
      Once the NNID untied you can put it back on the source console.
      For the target console, reformat it (you will not lose the hack) then re-download the CIAS required software on 3DS.guide and finally connect your NNID account, everything should go for the best without contacting Nintendo on the target console.
    • Restore the NAND from the source console
      Go to Godmode9 with Start at the start of the console then press HOME and go to Scripts / Restore SysNAND, do the required actions then wait, then restart the console, you will then need to return the contents of the SD card previously saved in the computer .
    • Deactivate sending system information on both consoles:
      Go to setting and network then spotpass and Sending system information to No.
    • Add friends if needed:
      If necessary, re-add to the target console any friends lost during the transfer and formatting.
    • Edit mii and pseudo if needed:
      If your Mii or your nickname is different, go to the mii editor and put everything back in order.

You can now enjoy all this hack that I myself tested with my friend and it's worked successfully!

NEWS SOURCE: [CFW] NEW METHOD! (DSi Ware required) (via) GBATemp

via
http://www.maxconsole.com/threads/ne...console.46821/