Heres some nice commercial news for Dreamcast gamers:

Intrepid Izzy by Senile Team combines platforming, beat ’em up and adventure elements to create a unique experience with depth, character and above all, fun. Here comes the May 2018 development update:
Quote:
Hello darlings!
It’s time for more good news!
Plasticity
First of all, we have received some preproduction samples of the Izzy figure, and they look great! Here’s a photo of the one that now adorns my desk. The figure is about 8 cm (3 inches) high including the base. The colours on this sample are accurate, but for the fiished product the glossy paints will be replaced with matte ones. But wait, there’s more! The figure comes in a lovely, custom-designed, windowed box.
Enemies and projectiles
I have recently made improvements to the enemy characters and all the nasty things they shoot, fling an spit at Izzy. About a dozen enemies have been completed now, each with their own unique behaviour. For exampe, this fungal foe can now go sub-terranian and dig his way to another random location.
The projectiles fired from his mouth are very straightforward, but thanks to the recent changes, projectiles can now be configured in many ways.
Yes, I know I’ve shown you the eye-tossing mummy before, but he has been improved since then. Also, here’s some previously unseen footage of him taking a beating.
Warmest regards,,
Roel van Mastbergen / Senile Team

via https://pdroms.de/dreamcast/intrepid...tarter-dc-game