If your one of those after a Modchip for the Nintendo Switch heres some good news for you:

• It is only a few days away before SX OS lands on your Nintendo Switch console, and you can enjoy the world of 'backup games' and 'homebrew' support on the latest v5.1.0 firmware, and as such TX has released one more announcement before the reviewers get their hands on the SX PRO which is shipping out this week worldwide to various resellers with preorders, so check it out below:

Welcome to the last Team-Xecuter announcement before we let the reviewers take over!

Please find final product & packaging pictures with this announcement. This is from one of the 100 review samples that will be shipped this week. If you are on the review copies list, you do not need to email us: We will send you tracking once shipped.

For reseller information, the packaging dimension and weight with product and cable: Weight: 30g. Dimensions: 10*7*1.4cm

We want to confirm that SX OS official launch date is June 15th. Remember this is the day we ship units to vendors, so your own tracking number from the reseller will be a few days later. Also, because this is very large product launch, we can't deliver all preordered units on D-day. If you placed your order late, you might have to wait a week more for your distributor to receive more stocks after he clears its first preorders.

We are working 24/7 right now to make the delay to deliver all preorders as short as possible.

As usual, a few Q&A that came back regularly:
    • Q: Is SX affected by the dreaded "battery desync" problem?
      A:
      As far as we are aware this battery desync problem currently only occurs when running Linux on your Switch.
      While extensively testing SX OS, including booting SX OS with AutoRCM we have not ran into a single battery desync issue ourselves.
      SX OS itself isn't based on Linux. We *do* allow people to run Linux (and other payloads) through our "external payload" functionality. This is at your own risk.
      If we had to give the community a hint as to where to start looking into this "battery desync" problem we'd suggest looking into how the Fuel Gauge IC (MAX17050, I2C1 addr 36) is being used by Nintendo's OS and by Linux.

• Q: If I boot in OFW mode and play my original purchased game online, am I safe?
      A:
      Yes, you are safe to play original games online in OFW mode.

• Q: Does SX OS plays the original games in CFW mode?
      A:
      Yes, it does.

• Q: If I download eShop games to an SD card, can I also run SX OS on that card?
      Or do I need separate cards for Nintendo eShop games and SX OS games?
      A:
      You can use the same SD card.

Next week, the first reviews will be online, we are sure they will be excellent as we expect!

via

https://www.maxconsole.com/threads/t...-sx-pro.46981/