Well today doesn't seem to have many birthdays, in regards to members. But in videogames and consoles, it's a very good day in deed. If I posted the videogames and console birthdays a few years ago, this post would go crazy and I'd be getting all those glorious REP points for digging up the info and placing it in one simplified post... Those were the days, but today is also a day for celebrating these birthdays.

DCEmu Birthdays

thecurryfamily (50),
linkinpark187 (32),
wyguy (25)

Videogame and Console Birthdays

Sonic the Hedgehog, was released 27 years ago for the MegaDrive (Europe) and the Genesis (North America). So I could argue and say, today is Sonic's 27th birthday.

Super StarWars: Return of the Jedi, was released 23 years ago for the Super Famicom.

Earthworm Jim, was released 23 years ago for the Super Famicom.

Nintendo 64, was released 22 years ago in Japan.

Super Mario 64, was also released 22 years ago and became the standard for every 3D adventure/platform game that followed.

Pilot Wings 64, was another launch title 22 years ago for the Japanese release of the Nintendo 64.

Ape Escape, was released 19 years ago for the PlayStation.

Excitebike 64, was released 18 years ago in Japan.

Sonic Adventure 2, was released 17 years ago in Japan and the United Kingdom, on the Dreamcast.

Sonic Adventure 2: Tenth Anniversary Birthday Pack, was released alongside Sonic Adventure 2, in Japan, to mark Sonic's 10th birthday.

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
, was released 16 years ago for the GameCube... The one game that could seriously f*ck with the gamer.

Wario World, was released 15 years ago on the GameCube in the United States.

Rock n' Roll Racing, was re-released 15 years ago on the GameBoy Advance.

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, was released 12 years ago on the PlayStation 2, in PAL territories.

The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass, was released 11 years ago for the Nintendo DS, in Japan.

Resident Evil, was released 11 years ago on the Wii, which was a port of the GameCube remake.

Earthworm Jim: Special Edition, was released 8 years ago on the Nintendo DSi.

Pokémon Black/White 2, were released 6 years ago for the DSi, in Japan.

Television and Movie Birthdays

Batman, premiered 29 years ago.