Via: alt/char

Even though PlayStation 4 vs. Xbox One superiority debates seem to garner more participants than the Olympics these days, we sometimes forget just how well off Microsoft are, as the company reported their stock hitting an all time high.
Yeah, if I heard it once, I've heard it a million times - PlayStation 4 has Xbox One's number and Microsoft are doomed. Naturally, the real truth extends far beyond fanatical fanboyism, which couldn't be more true than in Microsoft's case.
After the market closed on Thursday, Microsoft's stock was at $104.19, having gone up by 2.2 per cent over the course of a day, which is the company's all time high.
Xbox One's numbers from May 2018 were pretty encouraging as well, hitting record May sales since the console launched. Not to shabby for a console way past its prime.
Obviously, PlayStation 4's dominance on the console side of things isn't really hurting Microsoft's business. After all, Bill Gates' former company is by now involved in just about anything, from phones and tablets, to their flagship operative system Windows, all of which have become integral parts of our daily lives.
Microsoft's next earnings report is slated for 19 July 2018 and things are already looking as rosy as can be. As a result, beancounters are expecting the company to report 9 per cent rise in earnings-per-share, great news for their shareholders and even better for Microsoft.
Moreover, it's clear that Microsoft's E3 announcement of work on new console having already begun has only helped in this respect, showing a clear statement of intent for the giant to remain on the gaming market. After all, even the most miniscule of shares of the console gaming market would make a smaller company rich and with Microsoft still commanding a respectable piece of the console pie, there's really no reason to let up.
AltCharPS4, Xbox One, Switch
Having said that, the video above has recently been brought to my attention, seeing as how I used Bing only a handful of times. If someone had asked, I'd honestly say Bing was dead upon arrival but the real truth is obviously wildly different.