Thread: Hi all

Red face Hi all

Hi guys! How are you?) Pls, welcome newbie in this forum

Blog Entries

It is a pleasure to communicate with you .... Can someone help me with one issue? I used my Mac pro everything was fine. I recently decided to clean it and reinstall several programs. I even bought a keyboard cover for it (second from the left). But he noticed that after a while he began to overheat. Tell me please, it could be because of the keyboard cover? Maybe she does not let in air and the temperature rises? Tell me, please!
    And I'm sorry that I write in off topic. In the Section with Apple, I cannot create themes.

P.S. I see that you can create a blog and articles here. Tell me please who you need to contact to get permission to do this? Thanks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chiey View Post
    It is a pleasure to communicate with you .... Can someone help me with one issue? I used my Mac pro everything was fine. I recently decided to clean it and reinstall several programs. I even bought a keyboard cover for it (second from the left). But he noticed that after a while he began to overheat. Tell me please, it could be because of the keyboard cover? Maybe she does not let in air and the temperature rises? Tell me, please!
    Personally and from a viewpoint of many others (well just me at the moment because I'm the only active user here), I would advise not to cover any electronics if you notice them getting warm. A quick Google search and hitting an apple.com result, states never to cover the keyboard. What I can suggest, if you're having an issue with keeping it clean is to keep a packet of Dettol wipes handy (many of us do for our electronics), plus a can of compressed air to prevent any moisture from the wipes getting deep between the keys and into the electronics of your Mac Book (alcohol wipes would be the better option). The keyboard cover you linked, is actually quite thick compared to the other four, plus the polyurethane cover will prevent any heat from escaping through any small crevice on the surface, much to the same as it preventing anything from above making it's way underneath.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiey View Post
    P.S. I see that you can create a blog and articles here. Tell me please who you need to contact to get permission to do this? Thanks
    I think you can write a new blog here, although I don't know if there's a restriction on the members post count.

But wraggster is the person to contact with anything regarding the site, although Wraggster doesn't accept personal messages, so it's always a good idea to try and flag down his attention in the forums.

Well, thank you for such a broad response! It is very unfortunate that except for you here no one is online.
    Concerning the sunflower. I used them, but it seemed to me that their purity was not enough and that's why I took the keyboard cover, although I regret it now. It is very difficult only to maintain cleanliness with the help of them, they are large and can not penetrate everywhere.
    Concerning the blog, thanks. I will write to the administrator and thank you for the links!

Thread Information