New from TPW

Coming up in this weeks episode I talk all about EuroSat Can Can Coaster that's now open at Europa Park in Germany. Along with that I share the results from the Golden Ticket Awards where fans of attractions around the world voted for their favourite rides and parks. Plus I talk all about our trip to The Netherlands so far including a preview of my thoughts on the various parks we have visited so far!

Name That Ride returns in this episode, did you guess last weeks ride correctly from a zoomed in photo? Find out in this episode if you were correct along with us sharing another sound clip for you to try and guess the ride for next week!

TPW Weekly is also home to Interact With Me, a segment of the video that allows you to send in theme park photos, special occasion shout outs and much more to appear in our weekly videos. To send in photos and special occasion mentions please message them to us via our official Instagram and Facebook pages. Links to both of these can be found at the bottom of this description.