Yesterday, homebrew developer VitaHEX released The Hallway, a horror-esque game made using the Unity engine running on the PS Vita. It’s based on P.T., a horror game that was meant to be a new addition in the Silent Hill game series.

Below is a quote from the developer himself about the game.
“This game is a recreation of my all time favorite PT demo. In the PS Vita version I call it “The Hallway” (for obvious reasons). It’s a complete recreation of the original with handmade 3d models and environments I created as close as possible to original.
All the lighting, fog effects and the atmosphere is highly optimized for the PS Vita.
In this short demo you will be able to experience the horror in “loops” again and again but with some new small surprises. The game features high quality 3D sound so I highly recommend playing the game with headphones!”

After playing it myself, I can guarantee that this game will keep you on your toes the entire time and seeing his other projects such as Zombiebound Reloaded and Vitamon GO!, I’m sure what’s next in store for us will be even better.
Download The Hallway for PS Vita

You can download the Hallway here.

via http://wololo.net/2019/02/25/ps-vita...ay-by-vitahex/