Thread: |SWITCH] GrafX2 Switch v1.0.0

Blog Entries

Default |SWITCH] GrafX2 Switch v1.0.0

New from romain337

Here is a quick and dirty port of GrafX2 the famous paint editor that we all love.
    I just created a Makefile and put all the needs inside, then added a bunch of defined(__SWITCH__) here and here. Just diff the source (included) against the original to see what changed if you ever want to add things on it.

I do not plan to support this project so feel free to take the source and maintain it on github yourself. Maybe in 6 month or more I'll add proper mouse support or something.

Things that don't work:
    - on screen keyboard (it appear but nothing can be typed with it)
    - no lua scripting
    - no tiff support
    - 1280*720 resolution. It seem like a bug in SDL2, but really, I don't know.

Things that work:
    - drawing \o/
    - loading/saving (if you can type into the textbox).

All credits to the original authors of this program.
    http://grafx2.chez.com/

The original project is on gitlab:
    https://gitlab.com/GrafX2/grafX2

https://www.nintendomax.com/viewtopi...7fc9f76224c13c

DCEmu Newbie

Yo, I got Labo VR today and it was going great...until it scratched my lenses. Now, I knew the risk I was taking but for the most part it seemed to be fine, but then I took them off after a while and found them scratched. Right in the part where I look straight through, Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire it'd be like having a dot in the middle of your vision. Now I assume you'll be able to get away wearing Glasses with VR if you don't have thick lenses like me (Ambylopia/Lazy Eye), but for those who do, please, PLEASE becareful. Use an old pair if you can, one that you don't really care about screwing up.
    It really sucks, considering I need Glasses to even see so I can't take them off...well I can but not for long periods of time and especially not for VR.
    I'm lucky I have a backup pair that isn't too different lense wise to my main pair lense. Just sucks I gotta take them and get it repaired, gonna cost me money that I don't have.
    And on top of it, it may have scratched my VR lense, however it seems to be fine, but please becareful with that too.
    Last edited by viprit; April 13th, 2019 at 19:54.

Default pubg lovers

Quote Originally Posted by viprit View Post
    Yo, I got Labo VR today and it was going great...until it scratched my lenses. Now, I knew the risk I was taking but for the most part it seemed to be fine, but then I took them off after a while and found them scratched. Right in the part where I look straight through, Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire it'd be like having a dot in the middle of your vision. Now I assume you'll be able to get away wearing Glasses with VR if you don't have thick lenses like me (Ambylopia/Lazy Eye), but for those who do, please, PLEASE becareful. Use an old pair if you can, one that you don't really care about screwing up.
    It really sucks, considering I need Glasses to even see so I can't take them off...well I can but not for long periods of time and especially not for VR.h
    this is link

I'm lucky I have a backup pair that isn't too different lense wise to my main pair lense. Just sucks I gotta take them and get it repaired, gonna cost me money that I don't have.
    And on top of it, it may have scratched my VR lense, however it seems to be fine, but please becareful with that too.

https://vote-onlin.com/Online-Voting.php?pid=18

Thread Information