Have you seen Avengers: Endgame yet? Based on the box office reports, I’m going to assume that only about seven of you answered “No” there. For the rest of you, I hope you’ve also checked out the latest trailer for Spider-Man: Far From Home as it picks up where Endgame left off on one major story point. I’m specifically referring to how the Avengers seemingly broke the Marvel Cinematic Universe with their time-travelling antics… and it appears it was all intentional. By meddling in past events, the heroes created all kinds of alternate timelines, properly introducing the concept of the multiverse into the MCU.
The new Spider-Man: Far From Home trailer then took this angle and ran with it as Samuel L Jackson’s Nick Fury introduced Jake Gyllenhaal’s Quentin Beck aka Mysterio as being from another Earth in the multiverse. According to Fury, it was the “Snap” in Endgame that opened up rifts between our dimensions and made this multiversal adventure possible.

If this turn of events has left your fanboy senses tingling, well then a brand new clip for Far From Home is going to blow your geeky mind. The clip was actually released on Wednesday already but aired exclusively on The Ellen Show where Gyllenhaal appeared as a guest. A bootleg of the clip has now found its way online though, so we can check it out for ourselves. Well, for as long as the folks at Marvel don’t take it down.

https://www.criticalhit.net/entertai...el-multiverse/