Intrepid Izzy by Senile Team combines platforming, beat ’em up and adventure elements to create a unique experience with depth, character and above all, fun. Here comes the May 2019 development update:

Quote:
The East Pole
This month a lot of progress was made on the snowiest of levels. A lot of playable areas were made, and we’ve been hard at work to include some nice graphical touches, such as a pretty ice bridge.
It’s going to be a fun level (if we do say so ourselves), which will require some exploration and costume switching in order to conquer it. And I’m sure there will be some secret chest somewhere as well 🙂
In order to get to the East Pole you will need some transportation, i.e. Boaty McB, which we first showed in the April update. Naturally a boat also needs a home, so we are building Awesometown a small harbour!
I dream of Dreamcasts
The Dreamcast version of the game may be the most popular among our backers, and we certainly haven’t forgotten about it. So please enjoy some Dreamcasty screenshots!
You may notice that there is some banding in the Dreamcast screenshots. Please note that this will be fixed in the final release.
On the technical side, Roel has further automated the build process. Meaning that making and testing the Dreamcast version of Intrepid Izzy will be quicker and easier from now on.
Other stuff!

• Some small, but difficult to find bugs have been fixed, e.g. timing and physics bugs.
  • Re-balanced the coins: you get four times as many, but the prices have also gone up (except for the arcade). Inflation hard at work!
  • Prioritized some details in order to have a nice demo for the Animecon (Rotterdam, The Netherlands) on June 15.
  • Roel switched jobs. This time it’s a part-time job for 4 days a week and it’s also closer to home. So this will leave him with more spare time = more Izzy development time.

https://pdroms.de/sega-dreamcast/int...dreamcast-game