Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sega CD on Dreamcast?

Quote Originally Posted by fackue View Post
    Yes, only at 10 FPS.
    You can't expect full speed in the second release

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JKKDARK View Post
    You can't expect full speed in the second release
    I would rather play Saturn on my Seag Saturn, and everything else on my Dreamcast (NES,SNES,GB,SMS,SMD,NEOGEO,MAME)

yes, at the second release, yes. Personally I would like to see in the future Yabause-DC with playable speed and save support. In this way, I don't have to put the Saturn under my television.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JKKDARK View Post
    yes, at the second release, yes. Personally I would like to see in the future Yabause-DC with playable speed and save support. In this way, I don't have to put the Saturn under my television.
    A good way to preserve the Sega Saturn (by keeping it in it's box) thou real gamers play their machines, but emulated Saturn doesn't beat playing the real thing...

...Reason why I bought another Saturn unit recently, I hate playing something that isn't near as close as playing the original. One day Saturn emulation will be perfect, but sadly it won't be on the Dreamcast.

apart from sonic all sega cd games suck

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Line View Post
    apart from sonic all sega cd games suck
    You are the first person in the world who doesn't like Lunar: Eternal Blue and Lunar: The Silver Star

i dont know what they are but still all the games i ever played on the sega cd sucked.

Sega CD was just a 16-bit machine with better quality sound and added FMV to the games. Since the machine wasn't a success, the library of games wasn't great like the Sega Genesis.

and why must you attach the sega cd to the Genesis its stupid and you have to attach that crap 32bit thing to the Genesis, sega was doing fine until they put all that crap on the Genesis.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Line View Post
    and why must you attach the sega cd to the Genesis its stupid and you have to attach that crap 32bit thing to the Genesis, sega was doing fine until they put all that crap on the Genesis.
    The CD addon had to be attatched to play games that couldn't be played via cartridge, plus Sega used it to take the Genesis/Megadrive to the next level (their first failure) then a year or two later came the 32X adapter which didn't do much good and only had a small handful of games. The 32X+CD made the Genesis a 32bit cartridge/CD games console, but that in all was a failure since the Sega Saturn and PSone were already in the console market and boosting games that the CD+32X would never of been able to handle as the Genesis+32X+CD's CPU wasn't even close to the likes of the Saturn...

...Just imagine it trying to play Panzer Dragoon Saga, SegaCD+32X = waste of time (as the PS1 was already released, and Saturn the year after)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information