In this exciting series we'll be following the construction of Tornado Springs, a new area that's opening at Paultons Park in May 2020. Tornado Springs will feature a variety of new rides and experiences all set within a heavily themed area based on 1950's America.

In this episode I head back into the construction site for Tornado Springs where work has progressed massively since my previous visit. I chat with Lawrence Mancey from Paultons Park who shares an update on the progress taking place. Along with that we take a look at some of the track for Storm Chaser that's now arrived along with the work that's taking place on the Route 83 Diner and the station for Storm Chaser. There's also updates on the foundations for the Windmill Towers and much more in our latest update!

Here at Theme Park Worldwide we look forward to working with Paultons Park throughout the entire construction phase and bringing various on site updates all the way through until the opening of Tornado Springs in May 2020.