I was going to open this post with a massive SPOILER WARNING for Avengers: Endgame, but seeing as it’s officially now the biggest film in history, I’m just going to assume you’ve all seen it. In which case, I’m going to also assume that several of you were also very moved by Robert Downey Jr.’s Tony Stark sacrificing himself to stop Thanos and save the universe. It was the perfect heroic ending for the character that kick-started the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe and Downey Jr.’s tear-jerking performance earned him the Best Actor award at the sci-fi focused Annual Saturn Awards this weekend past to go along with Avengers: Endgame winning Best Comic-To-Film release as well as Best Visual Effects, Best Film Editing, Best Production Design, and Best Supporting Actor for Josh Brolin as Thanos.
Reporting on all these wins for the Marvel mega-blockbuster though, Deadline almost nonchalantly included one really exciting bit of info. It would seem that despite having died on-screen, Downey Jr.’s Tony Stark will have one more MCU appearance in the upcoming Black Widow set to debut in May next year. Of course, this movie’s titular hero, played by Scarlett Johansson, also died in Endgame, but her upcoming solo film is a prequel taking place between the events of Captain America: Civil War and Avengers: Infinity War. With that, it makes perfect sense to still have Tony Stark around.

https://www.criticalhit.net/entertai...cu-appearance/