Coming up in this episode of The Theme Park News Show, I share more details on a huge expansion opening in 2020 at Tokyo Disneyland. Along with that we take a first look at the ride vehicles for Snorri Touren that's opening at Europa Park later this year. There's also more exciting news from Energylandia along with an surprising update on the London Entertainment Resort!

This is the final episode of The Theme Park News Show before our trip to Florida. The Show will return on Friday 11th October 2019!

The Theme Park News Show is also home to segments called "Where Am I" and "Your Theme Park Moments". Both of these allow you to interact with us here at Theme Park Worldwide with the opportunity to guess the theme park I'm in along with sending in your photos from the theme parks.

To send in photos and special occasion mentions please message them to us via our official Instagram and Facebook pages. Links to both of these can be found at the bottom of this description.

All news, information and pricing was correct at time of upload and is subject to change.