Thread: Possible Video player port

Default Possible Video player port

I dont know anything about, about anything with code or what the PSP can do. But, I do know a great open source media player. Maby someone could port it to the PSP. Here is a link, may it will help someone who codes things.

http://tcpmp.corecodec.org/

You would have to create an EXEPLAYER or get the Bochs Windows 95 to work to use it.
    You don't need to know my mental status. You probably don't want to, either.

September 5th, 2005:
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R
    There wont be a N64 emu on the PSP. Not one that is playable anyways.
    Need LocationFree help? Send me a PM!

Well, I figured since it was made for PalmOS and Pocketpc and a bunch of things, it would be easier to recode for the PSP.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by IndianCheese
    You would have to create an EXEPLAYER or get the Bochs Windows 95 to work to use it.
    Just like we use an Exe Player to run the SNES Emulator? Or to run Angband? Or any of the other countless ports? He said "port" not "put it on your memory stick and see if it'll run."

I for one would love seeing TCMP on the PSP. It runs big videos pretty quick on my Clie, which is probably half as fast. Plus it supports a ridiculous number of formats, from the common MPEG to the exotic (well, not so much for us PSP users) MP4 with AAC for audio.

Thread Information