Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Software suggestion for a bean bag site

                  
   
  1. #1
    DCEmu Newbie Salazar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Software suggestion for a bean bag site

    Hi folks!
    I need your help
    Say, you are a site developer and need to embed some means of communication into your site. In what way would you do that? Or maybe you create separate groups in social networks for that purpose?

  2. #2
    DCEmu Newbie Salazar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    My friend and I are going to make a site related to bean bag delivery. We want to create something like a community on the basis of our site. So that people could discuss our produce, give their own reviews and so on.

  3. #3
    DCEmu Newbie Khanter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salazar View Post
    My friend and I are going to make a site related to bean bag delivery. We want to create something like a community on the basis of our site. So that people could discuss our produce, give their own reviews and so on.
    Recently I bought myself a new bean bag it was hard to make a choice.
    Maybe you would make a facebook group for discussion? Or if you want to make up-to-date solutions then feel free to use these solutions https://voximplant.com/solutions/hd-video-conferencing
    Last edited by Khanter; July 6th, 2020 at 22:08.

  4. #4
    DCEmu Newbie Zhaker Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khanter View Post
    Recently I bought myself a new bean bag it was hard to make a choice.
    Maybe you would make a facebook group for discussion?
    Facebook is the worse social network ever.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hey. I have my own company. The company has a website. We are engaged in mail delivery to all over the world. I had some ideas about where to invest, and I chose CRM optimization CRM for Transportation and Logistics Industry: 7 Perks . This allowed us to automate the process of obtaining and sorting data. After the introduction of CRM, the number of shipments increased by 121 percent.
    Last edited by Tropicana2014; June 25th, 2020 at 21:24.

  6. #6
    DCEmu Newbie Zhaker Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tropicana2014 View Post
    Hey. I have my own company. The company has a website. We are engaged in mail delivery to all over the world. I had some ideas about where to invest, and I chose CRM optimization CRM for Transportation and Logistics Industry: 7 Perks . This allowed us to automate the process of obtaining and sorting data. After the introduction of CRM, the number of shipments increased by 121 percent.
    SPAM BOT! Flagged the message!

  7. #7
    DCEmu Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    This is really interesting, thanks!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. DC Independant Software Graphics
    By Mental2k in forum Art/Design Forum
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: September 10th, 2006, 13:02
  2. CHN site closed ?
    By oggy in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 11th, 2005, 16:59
  3. SuperGP Ball Released and Dreamcast Fenix Site Open
    By DCEmu_Newsposter in forum Chuis's Dev & Discussion Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: December 19th, 2004, 06:40
  4. Planetwebs Dreamcast Site Closed
    By Eric in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 13th, 2004, 07:26
  5. Nintendo DS Site Opinions logos etc needed
    By wraggster in forum Art/Design Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: August 23rd, 2004, 07:36

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •