Thread: Trying to find out if my student loan has been written off.

Default Trying to find out if my student loan has been written off.

Going through the process of applying for a grant for spice, and the old beaver came back to haunt me.

I didn't pay off my student loan after I got my bachelor's degree.

Now, to complicate things, mine was one of the bitches that were sold by Natwest in 1998-1999.

Even to get a grant, you need to say whether you have outstanding student loan payments.

The actual loans are made approximately in the years 1992-1996.

Obviously a little nervous about how I answer questions and whether I should skip the Grand at all.

If there is anyway I can find out if those days were written off it would be a great help

My student loan was not written off.

Cellphone & Accessories 5% Off Consumer Electronics 8% Off Car Accessories 7% Off Computer & Networking 7% Off Cheap & Cool Gadgets 8% Off Personal Health Protection 10% Off Home Garden & Tools 10% Off Sports & Outdoors 10% Off Health & Beauty 10% Off Apparel & Jewelry 12% Off
    Quote Originally Posted by MattEdmunds View Post
    You should call your Bank,they should know for sure. But usually debts are not forgiven so easily. I had a similar case, but I was afraid to call the Bank, I was worried. I was looking for information on the Internet and came across a website moneyexpert.com, where you can consult with experts in the field of lending. They will help you find the answer to any question.Before taking out a loan or any question about the contract arises, I contact them about nothing to worry about. Now is a time when it is difficult to trust the Bank and the banking system. Everyone decides for themselves, of course, but sometimes it's better to turn to experts and not worry.

Thanks for sharing this! I will try it out.
    Last edited by DonnaBlack; October 4th, 2020 at 20:26.

Thread Information