Thread: WOTB:Commando3 on XBL Today! Street Fighter Beta June 25th!

Default WOTB:Commando3 on XBL Today! Street Fighter Beta June 25th!

So the long-awaited Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 is out TODAY on Xbox Live. The game is a lot of old-school run+gun fun.

That much is simple, but unfortunately there’s also a bit of confusion swirling around the details about the Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Beta (that you get free!). Let me try and clear this up.

To play the SSF2T HD Remix Beta, here’s what you do:

1) Buy Commando 3 on XBL. Play it, love it.

2) In the Commando 3 menu, you’ll notice an option for “Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Beta” (insert long name joke here). If you hit that option, you’ll get an error. Why is this? Because the SSF2T HD Remix Beta isn’t live until June 25th.

3) If you hit the Beta menu option on or after June 25th, 2008, you’ll be taken to an XBL blade
    offering to let you download the new SSF2T HD Remix Beta.

4) Download the Beta, and then you can find it your “Games Library” under “Demos.”

5) Start it up and commence dragon-punchery.

And also, just to be clear, the SSF2T HD Remix Beta does not come with Commando 3 on PSN. Unfortunately the Beta is only available with Commando 3 on XBox Live, although the network improvements that we make post-Beta will improve the final, full product on XBL and PSN alike.

Source: http://blog.capcom.com/archives/1291

Baboon's bit: I've just bought this game and its pretty cool. To be honest though I only wanted it for the SF2 beta... and I'm gutted you can't play that till the end of the month!

Its a shame they released the beta this way. I might get it if im not too busy with the EndWar beta. But then again those 800msp could go for the complete SF2T :/

Thread Information