My.Games, the games division of Russian internet company Mail.ru, has announced the launch of its cloud gaming service, My.Games Cloud.
Currently in beta, it'll feature games from Ubisoft, Riot Games, and Funcom, with more partners expected to be announced later down the line.
The service is currently only available in Russia, with My.Games pointing out that "the most optimal experience will only be available to players within a radius of 1500-2000 km from the My.Games Cloud server centers, located in Moscow and St. Petersburg." For the time being, it's also only available on Windows.
In 2021, the service will expand to more territories and platforms, including Mac OS, Android, iOS, social network VK.com, and smart TVs.
My.Games added that the service will ultimately be integrated into the My.Games Store, with subscribers "gaining access to the complete games library as well as titles from other gaming stores."
In terms of pricing, the company hasn't detailed its plans, but promised it to be an "affordable platform."

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...gaming-service