Thread: Version 1.50 Watch - Who Still Has them

Blog Entries

Lightbulb Version 1.50 Watch - Who Still Has them

With the advent of the downgrader (Please watch out for fake ones, if in doubt ask the excellent members on this site) and the incoming new PSP firmware that will close the door to future Homebrew on the PSP, theres stil a need to source reputable companies (and not some scammer whos changed their ver number to make a quick buck) who are selling v1.5 - the homebrew compatible PSP consoles.

I checked SuccessHK just a moment ago and they still have according to the page on their site PSP v1.50s in stock (USD 279.00), at this time i couldnt find any others advertising the fact they had v1.5s in stock.

If you do know then let us know via the comments.

DCEmu Newbie

Don't know about other's experiences with SuccessHK, but beginning of last week put in an order with them, they took the money from my account, then I got an email saying they needed me to fax them my driving license/passport as there'd been some issue on the order (though the money WAS gone from my account). Smelling something amis, I cancelled the order (don't have a driver's license for a start) and asked for my money back. Got an email saying I'd been refunded, and hadn't, few more days, few more emails I got /some/, not all of my money returned. Thing is, it's missing 15 quid, so it's not worth my time to get legal on them, but if they did this a few times, makes it very profitable for them. Suffice to say, I'll never be ordering a single thing from SuccessHK in future. My experience of them was very poor (and what's with their contact email being a flippin hotmail account?) reeks of dodgy deals.

who cares if they have 1.50 you can roll back any psp as long as it doesnt have the new 2.01 that sony of japan has already released why pay 30 bucks more for something you can do with a psp right off the store shelf from anywere

DCEmu Newbie

I've got loads of 1.50 PSPs in stock, you can even chose the flavour

ceramicPSP.com

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by slayer2psp
    who cares if they have 1.50 you can roll back any psp as long as it doesnt have the new 2.01 that sony of japan has already released why pay 30 bucks more for something you can do with a psp right off the store shelf from anywere
    Agreed.

I had an original 1.5 with about 13 dead pixels. Since I had a 2 year replacement plan with Best Buy, I just waited till this downgrader was released to switch. I still have a 1.5, it may be downgraded, but who cares?

Wal-Mart has tons of 1.52 PSPs, but thats a diff story. They're virtually 1.50's because they can be upgraded to 2.0 then downgraded to 1.50.

That's right.

Now, getting a PSP homebrew compatible console (this cool v1.5) is easy with the downgrader. And the downgrader works on new Ceramic consoles ! (I see this on forums).

DCEmu Newbie

Default Another site.

www.modchipman.com claims to have 1.5 firmware psps.

DCEmu Newbie

Default more

xbox-modchips.com claims to have 1.5 psps (hackable) (yes they do put it in quotes like that)

I'd watch out for 2.01 consoles in stores. =/

2.00 consoles are probably going to become extinct faster than 1.5's will. lol

Thread Information