Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NeoDS 0.2.0 released - NeoGeo Emulator for Nintendo DS

DCEmu Pro

You need to find the neogeo.zip roms, put that in the same folder as NeoDSConvert and your game .zips, look for the mame versions in .bin format,make a short-cut of NeoDsConvert.exe, and add "-bios1" to end of the target(without the quotes).

example, the below bios is the one with the drug warnings.
    NeoDsConvert\NeoDsConvert.exe -bios3

Just right-click the shortcut go to properties and add the -bios1 to the target box.

Run the shortcut and copy the created .neo files to the root of your microSD. NeoDS.nds can go anywhere but the games need to be in the root.

You of course need to find the bios, somewhere.

Hope that helps.

DCEmu Newbie

Sorry if I up this topic, but the bios mentionned in the latest message are here : http://www.rom-world.com/file.php?id=22504

I got a version of SVC Chaos - SNK Vs Capcom who works. I can send it to you if you want it.

Wow, this works excellent! I didn't think the DS could handle emulating the Neo-Geo but it's working great. Playing The King Of Fighters and Metal Slug right now.

Did the author include a homepage or something with a donation link?

DCEmu Newbie

Took me a minute to locate the correct roms to convert. Once I got them it worked great. This is nothing less than amazing! Takes me back to when I spent all of my quarters playing Samurai Shodown 2 with my buddy on the arcade machine. The BEST Homebrew out there for the NDS in my opinion. (running TTMenu_V1.17a07 firmware on DSTT Card for DSLite)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information