Thread: New Homebrew Game Help

PSP Coder

Lightbulb New Homebrew Game Help

Greetings,

A few others and myself are currently working on a new homebrew game. We are in need of someone to help us out. The person would need to help us with some production type stuff (ideas for refining levels, testing the game, finding us nice background music/sounds, etc..). No programming experience is needed. If your interested, send me an email or an instant message. We ask only that you have the free time to help out and are committed.

Garak
    Email: [email protected]
    AIM: Garak2000

DCEmu Newbie

Nice, May i ask as to what kind fo homebrew game your working on? Because i was trying to get a homebrew game going but i only have 2 coders, maybe we could join up and possibly tackle some Homebrew together? Let me Know Email me at [email protected]

PSP Coder

Hello again,

Our quest for someone to help out on the production side of things continues. We had a few people show some interest, but none stuck with it. We still need 1 or 2 more people. Our hopes for our latest homebrew game continue to grow as we make progress and see more and more results. If you are interested, send an email our way or look for me on AIM. Just as a note, we don’t need any graphics artist for the moment, just someone to lead production. LBG awaits you…

Garak
    Email: [email protected]
    AIM: Garak2000

Garak I think it is important to show some images of your project if possible. That will drive more people into it. A lot of people are skeptic about projects if they don't see something about them.
    Having a website about your project helps even more.
    I hope you and Noriyuke team up to make a game. I'm sure you guys will come up with something really cool.

PSP Coder

Hi rmedtx,

We allready "have" come up with something cool. In fact, we almost have the 1st level complete. I'd say 75% or so. There is another thread here on DCEMU that shows a screenshot, but that thread was a posting for developers. We are trying to keep things as secrative as possible so it will be a pleasant suprise to the PSP community when it comes out. But, if anyone is intrested in helping out with production (we still need more), send me an email or AIM and I will offer you any details you like.

Garak

Thread Information