Thread: Rumor: Kingdom Hearts 3 to be revealed next month

Blog Entries

Rev Rumor: Kingdom Hearts 3 to be revealed next month

This month's Nintendo Power issue features an advertise for the next issue, which is supposed to reveal a new game. Now, notice NP's description:
    "We'll kick off the next 20 years of Nintendo Power with more big reveals, including a top-secret cover story fit for a king. It's got a lot of heart. Just kidding. It's Mother 3. Just kidding. Please look forward to it."

So can you guess which Nintendo platform is the title headed to? Do remember it is just a rumor.

http://www.forever-fantasy.net/modul...rder=0&thold=0

This is just meeeeh

I mean, yeah, they are bluffing, still their charisma modifier is not helping, or my insight is rolling pretty high

We'll just have to wait, but then again, is SquareEnix in the subject, how come that the internet doesn't know a thing and this magazine does.

Maybe because the leak on ESRB has been patched, huh?

DCEmu Newbie

I know they said it's a new game, but perhaps they're gonna do a story on Kingdom Hearts 358/2 for the DS rather than a Kingdom Hearts 3. Nomura has that, Birth By Sleep, and Coded to get out the door, so I find it a bit unlikely that he'd be working on the true third game as well...

Those bastards, teasing us with Mother 3...

How dare they joke about Mother 3... They should know that we've been waiting for that game for at least a couple years. I'm still counting on Mato to finish the full translation. I just hope Nintendo doesn't get in the way of this project.

DCEmu Newbie

Ha, I was just about to say the same thing. How dare they tease us with something like Mother. God damn, if it's to the point that they know we all want it, why the Hell don't they make it?

Quote Originally Posted by iSynic View Post
    Ha, I was just about to say the same thing. How dare they tease us with something like Mother. God damn, if it's to the point that they know we all want it, why the Hell don't they make it?
    Answer: they are assholes. They even nickel and dime you for games that are 20 years old.

If KH3 ever mad it to the wii I would be both good and bad in my opinion.

Good: They could have an add on keyblade to the wiimote look how zelda turned out pretty good game.

Bad: but using magic and moving while trying to jump and dodge all at the same time with the wiimote and Nunchuk would be terible.

Rubbish. They can't be working on KH3 right now, since FF vs XIII is still in production. Unless they have another team on it (unlikely for such a high profile game) then it's just more info on 358/2. Either that or they're doing a Microsoft-style "Big Announcement - RE5 on xbox 360... again!" slip up.

Thread Information