Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: 4.01 m33 released - Dark Alex/Team M33 Custom Firmware for PSP Released

i followed the instructions and put the files in my game folder but when i open it there is nothing there whats up with that

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks for the speedy update DA!!!

can you guys help me with this..recently i have updated from 3.71 m33 to 4.01. after the upgrade, i cant play games on my memory stick..I tried to download the update (DA update 4.01 M33) and put it on my mem stick (PSP>GAME) but it shows that some files are corrupted! I tried to update but it cant! Am i doing the right procedure? Can somebody give a mirror for DA's 4.01 M33?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by VAL14 View Post
    Thanks for the speedy update DA!!!

can you guys help me with this..recently i have updated from 3.71 m33 to 4.01. after the upgrade, i cant play games on my memory stick..I tried to download the update (DA update 4.01 M33) and put it on my mem stick (PSP>GAME) but it shows that some files are corrupted! I tried to update but it cant! Am i doing the right procedure? Can somebody give a mirror for DA's 4.01 M33?

Thanks!
    Did you update to the official 4.01?

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks for the reply SONIC...

unfortunately, YES..and I regret it!! darn...

can you help me to get this new update that can run my games on my mem stick...

cheers!

Here is a linklist for both of the files just for dcemu uk forums

You can view the linklist that includes both of the files and you can choose the one that you want to download!!!!! Download it here

Quote Originally Posted by hahahm33rulez View Post
    Here is a download link for m33 pack including 4.01.pbp eboot here
    Download here just the 4.01.pbp eboot if u have the m33 installer.

Dark_Alex site is temporarely down since everybody is using their psp to download it. So if u cant get it to workdownload it from above or if u want to download it this way. Links are fresh!!!!!! and will work!!!!!!

Blog Entries

4.01 m33 in action in case you want to know what the slow motion video and search is like before hand.

DCEmu Newbie

still the files are corrupted when i check it on my psp..can you teach how to do the upgrade..my current version is 4.01, pleaseee...

Quote Originally Posted by hahahm33rulez View Post
    Here is a linklist for both of the files just for dcemu uk forums

You can view the linklist that includes both of the files and you can choose the one that you want to download!!!!! Download it here

Awesome! The auto-update feature didn't work but of course it's just as easy to download it manually. I just got my new slim PSP yesterday so the timing is neat.
    Thanks for the update, Dark Alex! I'm glad he keeps updating this.

Team M33 we love you,I am very appreciative of the blessing you have brought our community.I am very excited by the prospect of an open source kernel.Hopefully we see a complete *nix/gnu like os for this awesome piece of hardware.Thank all of the programmers who helped open the box.

I can confirm the 3.80 Popsloader v2 still works on 4.01 M33, so PSX games aren't a problem at all. And as for 1.5 homebrew, just use eloader 1.00 for now. Should work.

Awesome job, Dark-Alex.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information