Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 4.01 m33 released - Dark Alex/Team M33 Custom Firmware for PSP Released

It seems Dax's site is down.

This is fantastic!

I just set PSX version of Quake 2 up with Coded Arms controls, using the custom scheme option that wasn't previously available to us... controls like a dream!

Excellent work! :thumbup:

DCEmu Legend

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoReX View Post
    Only rumor.
    Wow that sucks. I remember reading the "leader" of the Divx association saying it was gonna happen too... Guess that was "mock up journalism".

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by F9zDark View Post
    Wow that sucks. I remember reading the "leader" of the Divx association saying it was gonna happen too... Guess that was "mock up journalism".
    Hey man, he never said it wasn't gonna happen... Give it time... Hope is awesome

I am glad to help with the download!!!!!!!! Have fun with 4.01 m33 :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadus View Post
    Awesome! The auto-update feature didn't work but of course it's just as easy to download it manually. I just got my new slim PSP yesterday so the timing is neat.
    Thanks for the update, Dark Alex! I'm glad he keeps updating this.

I have 2 "identical" 4GB MS that are magic gate supported.
    After upgrading the psp wouldn't recognize the MS with the universal IPL installed on it (4th optional IPL using UPMS.)
    That cards file system was originally being managed using the 3.71 fs on a 3.90M33 psp...
    Reformatting the card with the 4.01PSP seemed to fix the problem.
    The other card is being used in a 3.90M33 PSP with its native fs driver.
    It didn't have any problems being read on the new 4.01 psp.

ok I have the latest firmware 4.01 already installed and can't get the M33 firmware to install I get this error when trying to use the installer "The game could not be started (80020148)" don't tell me i'm SOL and I can't get the m33 firmware install and i'm a complete noob at the PSP usually run homebrews on my DS so this is totaly new DX

Quote Originally Posted by TheRisingExodus View Post
    ok I have the latest firmware 4.01 already installed and can't get the M33 firmware to install I get this error when trying to use the installer "The game could not be started (80020148)" don't tell me i'm SOL and I can't get the m33 firmware install and i'm a complete noob at the PSP usually run homebrews on my DS so this is totaly new DX
    Instaled offical 4.01 firmware ?
    Well , now the only way to install M3 firmware or run homebrew in your PSP is with Pandora/Despertar Cementerio.

So I'm going to assume the upgrade is worth it?

I'll let yall know what works and what doesn't work

Hey guys. I used to be a pro with the psp but i haven't picked it up in a-bit over a year (bought a ds).

Currently on 3.51 M33-6, i've downloaded the official 4.01 firmware and put it in the Update folder in Game. But when a go to load it, it unpacks and then about 5 seconds later it just switches off.

Do i need to upgrade to a different firmware first or am i doing something wrong? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information