Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Go Explore and Holux = possible

DCEmu Newbie

Anyone knows if there is a trick with the zip file format?

I'm trying to edit the lang files to a proper translation to my language.

I remember I saw in some post some months ago, to use a specific zip exe... but I don't seem remember it now.

DCEmu Newbie

I use 7zip and it seem to be "ok"... other said to use Winrar (in zip mode) if I remember correctly

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by andreq View Post
    I use 7zip and it seem to be "ok"... other said to use Winrar (in zip mode) if I remember correctly
    Thanks it worked, now back to find out how maps load. I'll keep you guys updated if I found anything.

DCEmu Newbie

Default Holux

Hey!
    I try to get Go!Explore to work with my Holux reciever. The only thing I have done is to delete the readhelp files and add the "GPS lines" in the end of "SYS_PC.txt". But woulden't I also do something in "SYS.txt"? Have anyone get it up an running with a Holux receiver? Maybe you need some ini but the question is how everything is build up.

DCEmu Regular

Next week i will post some screenies from my modded Go!Explore.

ok I'm lost, how do I add Missouri maps for the us..I did everything you sead and still cant get anythng to work ,step by step would be nice..

DCEmu Newbie

I've tried and can't get it to work. The map is blank with no roads. I can find where I am with the gps receiver (psp-290). This is what i did.

Open it up with UMDGEN
    Deleted READHELPER.IDX & READHELPER.DAT
    Deleted VATICAN.FBL
    Renamed another map to VATICAN.FBL
    Added new VATICAN.FBL (swapping new one)
    Saved the CSO and copied to PSP

Don't know what to do with the dummy..

DCEmu Newbie

Default please help for adding maps

i have the original psp gps reciever but iam living in greece i have the maps and the buildings from igo 8 but i can make goexplorer run with a worldwide licence
    so it could be best to post a tutorial how to put maps in goexplorer in orde to help all of us that we spend hours of trying to solve the puzzle or better to post all the modified goexplorer so if you want to help us please do something

DCEmu Newbie

As of now, I don't think anyone is able to add worldwide map in Go!Explore.

The only thing he did was to "update" the currently embeded maps.

You can do the same thing... I can take de London map from my recent version of iGO 8 and swap it with the already embeded London map in Go!Explore.

But I can't add a USA or Canada (or any non currently embeded country) into it.

Someone need to "crack" the .LIC or find a way to use an internationnal liscence.

and I'm far from being able to do this!

Let's just wait and see

DCEmu Newbie

leras, read the thread, I know it consumes some time, but there you'll find information, on what's possible anf what to expect.

Look in: PSP_Game/USRDIR/CONTENT/MAP. Here you see the ctry's listed for which you are able to use the SW (=maps). The LIC supplied with your
    Go!Explore does (as for the moment) not allow for adding other ctry's. You might be lucky with renaming a file for a non-listed ctry to that for a listed ctry (fx. If Norway is in your PSP_Game/USRDIR/CONTENT/MAP, try to rename your Greece file to Norway (the same with all other ctry specific files). Might work?

I've ordered the cable, and will try asap Codaz cookbook, allthough looking forward for more details from him and for;

"Codaz: Next week i will post some screenies from my modded Go!Explore."

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information