Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Go Explore and Holux = possible

DCEmu Newbie

since Codaz doesn't replay anymore. It's not getting further

Quote Originally Posted by Pronitro View Post
    the baud rate of m-1000 is 38401 try this maybe this works le me know somthing.

Grtz
    I don't have "Go Explore" so I can just make assumptions, based on my overall expertise on the subject...
    That said, it seems unlikely that Sony's affiliate would provide support for unauthorized accessories like Holux Slim or M lines... If there is still doubt/hope - the official binaries can be examined for certain calls, hinting possible serial interface communication: serial port must be activated, powered, etc.. Until those calls are found I would not spend my time trying to guess configuration flags/parameters which may magically enable serial port comm...

DCEmu Newbie

I've done it all to try to put my holux GPSlim240 working with Go!Explore but no use, has anyone worked it out? I realy need some help...

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    I don't have "Go Explore" so I can just make assumptions, based on my overall expertise on the subject...
    That said, it seems unlikely that Sony's affiliate would provide support for unauthorized accessories like Holux Slim or M lines... If there is still doubt/hope - the official binaries can be examined for certain calls, hinting possible serial interface communication: serial port must be activated, powered, etc.. Until those calls are found I would not spend my time trying to guess configuration flags/parameters which may magically enable serial port comm...
    ^^^^^^ read DENISKA post...

Without major code rework either on psp (usb.prx?) drivers and/or go!explore itself I doubt it'll ever work by just editing & deleting some files...

just my 5cents.

DCEmu Newbie

At least It works with mapthis ^^

DCEmu Newbie

this thread written by a guy pretending smth is poping out from all my google searches regarding "go explore holux" ,every day i waste 1 minute to check it

DCEmu Newbie

I just found one thing. I have enabled Japan language pack in my Windows ( just to see properly Japan text code ), and when I runed the whole lic file with my notepad I saw it's "encrypted" in Japanese language ( can't rly say it's encrypted or not - I don't understand Japan language, just like the fonts ). And as far as I see now it's looks like "normal" text, but in Japanese.

Maybe it will help.
    Last edited by vojtas; September 16th, 2008 at 11:58.

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    I've the holux m-1000 that works with map this! and yours app test (GPSlim236), i've tried also this baud rate (38401) into the SYS_PC.TXT but nothing was happened, like all the times, (on Go! Explore) the same written: PLEASE INSERT THE GPS RECEIVER.
    I did all the tests possible, but the result was always the same ...
    At this point I don't know what else i can do

DCEmu Newbie

Upping the old topic...I've been trying to add new maps in Go!Explore for some time now...And,as you can guess,with no luck.Tried many versions of Go!Explore,substituted many license files,but nothing helped.I saw in some other topic that Codaz successfully hacked the .lic file,but,as I read here,there is no such thing.I just will keep trying until I figure it out!

DCEmu Regular

I did not hack the LIC file.

Nieko and i spend a lot of hours searching in the leaked beta of Go!Explore.

It is a converted Igo2006 program.

In the final retail version (which is in stores now) much code cleanup has been done, and any PocketPC or other references are deleted (not all of them).

So get the beta (0.0.8) from one of the dark sides of the internet, and get going

I gave some options in this thread - UMDGen to extract the ISO, and then notepad to examine files.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information