Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: MPlayerWii - Native MPlayer port for the Wii

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by fcorbier View Post
    kaymist: thanks for the crash dump, I think I fixed this issue for the next version.
    Thanks man, that fixed it now ( no problem when I move over USB anymore).

now when I try to watch a DIVX from smb share, it's very choppy and then crashes after a few seconds.
    Wonder if it's because of the wifi...
    anyway I got the crashdump in case it helps you:

keep up the good work

DCEmu Newbie

Great job on this homebrew i just tested it.

It works fine with the SD Card. But no way to make it work for usb devices...

I tested it with 1Gb, 2GB and 8Gb usb keys, with FAT, FAT32 & NTFS file systems. No way.

When I enter in the "USB" section, nothing is shown (only 'USB Path', "Press Home to return the menu" etc...)
    The USBkey's light is always turned off.

if i press A in the USB section, i get this DSI error :

Did i do something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by alienmind View Post
    Yes, but the fullscreen video plays on top of the windowed video. I have to pause the windowed one, seek to the end (to stop buffering), press fullscreen, wait... and repeat the procedure for each video. I see some TV programs weekly, splited in 6 parts or more. Youtube sucks a lot when linking one part to the next (does anybody know their criteria?). I really feel more confortable having the posibility to provide a playlist and let mplayer do it for me.

But of course you can continue using Internet Channel for other casual videos.
    I don't have this problem. Never had. Do you have the second version of the Internet Channel?
    Also, srsrly, watch TV on another site, there are plenty of them, or, maybe even *gasp* bittorrent them (It's just as legal) and play in normal mplayer?

Quote Originally Posted by madoxav View Post
    Great job on this homebrew i just tested it.

It works fine with the SD Card. But no way to make it work for usb devices...

I tested it with 1Gb, 2GB and 8Gb usb keys, with FAT, FAT32 & NTFS file systems. No way.

When I enter in the "USB" section, nothing is shown (only 'USB Path', "Press Home to return the menu" etc...)
    The USBkey's light is always turned off.

if i press A in the USB section, i get this DSI error :

Did i do something wrong?
    You may have bad USB keys or something. Try reformatting one to FAT16 (FAT in Windows) and putting your files on. Also, some devices (Like iPods T_T) don't work.
    Last edited by type_theEND; August 19th, 2008 at 20:55.

DCEmu Newbie

You were right. I bought a news 2GB UsbKey, Formatted in FAT32, and it works fine

Good Job again

DCEmu Newbie

I can' t upload images for some reason, I wanted to upload the mp4 AAC+ crash dump

Quote Originally Posted by madoxav View Post
    You were right. I bought a news 2GB UsbKey, Formatted in FAT32, and it works fine

Good Job again
    I know flash drives are cheap, but reformatting one of the ones you had probably would have worked just as well...Oh well, glad I could be of some use ^^

Also, @HCK91, if it's not supported nobody's gonna be able to do anything with a crash dump. Wait for a new version ^^
    Or, if you'd upload something formatted in AAC+ I'd be more than happy to see if it worked for me.
    Last edited by type_theEND; August 20th, 2008 at 18:14.

Talking I come in peace

Works like a charm, streaming a selection of files from my computer and its pretty much flawless.

Had a web server set up so i tested a local stream through that and what'cha know, Homer strangling Bart on my Wii. Adding all the stream addresses to the "mplayerwii.conf" with a file structure grabber then editing in the http address.

Now I have an annoyance though, seeing that i have about 300 lines of streams to flip through to get to the end. Any ideas how ideas on how I could fix this? maybe somehow make a structure of the streams through the .conf or a page down function?

Please note that I'm completely blank when it comes to coding...

Couldn't you just put all your stuff in one folder on your computer? I think you can browse through it now...
    Or do you mean from computers that aren't yours?

Not sure, haven't seen any network support anywhere in MplayerWii other than the stream function.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by type_theEND View Post
    Also, @HCK91, if it's not supported nobody's gonna be able to do anything with a crash dump. Wait for a new version ^^
    Or, if you'd upload something formatted in AAC+ I'd be more than happy to see if it worked for me.
    AAC+ worked fine on 0.03, and it was fully supported since frequences up to 48KHz were read. 0.04 broke this function and 0.05 didn' t fix it. I' ll get some free audio files and upload one on AAC+ if someone want to test...

Thread Information