Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: MPlayerWii - Native MPlayer port for the Wii

Quote Originally Posted by HCK91 View Post
    AAC+ worked fine on 0.03, and it was fully supported since frequences up to 48KHz were read. 0.04 broke this function and 0.05 didn' t fix it. I' ll get some free audio files and upload one on AAC+ if someone want to test...
    I do believe I just said I would D=

DCEmu Newbie

Between the version rodries uploaded with the USB speed fix and the version 5 that came out with directory support the USB hard drive functionality got broken. It seems that the directory function regressed the ability to read anything from USB drives.

I went back to rodries version and everything works fine. I'm staying with rodries version until it is fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by folderol4 View Post
    Between the version rodries uploaded with the USB speed fix and the version 5 that came out with directory support the USB hard drive functionality got broken. It seems that the directory function regressed the ability to read anything from USB drives.

I went back to rodries version and everything works fine. I'm staying with rodries version until it is fixed.
    lolwut? There are three variants, the DVD-playing one, the youtube version, and Rodries.
    Were you using one other than rodries, or did you go to an old version? Because the new version will read off a USB flash drive just fine, but it won't work with my iPod (Which, has a hard drive). Please clarify D=

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by type_theEND View Post
    lolwut? There are three variants, the DVD-playing one, the youtube version, and Rodries.
    Were you using one other than rodries, or did you go to an old version? Because the new version will read off a USB flash drive just fine, but it won't work with my iPod (Which, has a hard drive). Please clarify D=
    This is odd, my version is fcorbier version with a patch in the usb library, I'm using 0.5 version is working fine to me. I've more usb patches, I'm going to send to fcorbier (ron,chris, a lot names ) , perhaps there are some diferences, but this is very odd.

Oh, whoops, I'm getting my people mixed up. I meant the fcorbier version ><
    Oh well.
    And fcorbier's works fine for me with USB

This one of greatest releases ever, video and good music playback on the Wii, thank you thank you thank you.

It's like christmas all over again.

DCEmu Newbie

Love this program , great work , but there is a lot to do.
    I have crash problem it happens with some movies and some movies playing good . Today i got crash after 10 min of playing i tried again and got it in same place .
    Any idea , do you want me to post any screenshots ?

DCEmu Newbie

I have the same problems. Yesterday the movie I was watching stopped at 15 min.

Hi,
    great work, tanks.
    I have installed last version (0.05) and on my system crash when play a video with :

[!] AVI: Variable bitrate (VBR) audio detected. VBR audio in AVI is
    non-standard and you may encounter sync errors up to 20514ms when
    attempting to extract WAV files or playing in some players. If this is a
    problem, use Full Processing mode is recommended to decompress or
    recompress the audio. (This warning can be disabled in Options,
    Preferences, AVI. bitrate: 125.2 ± 16.2 kbps)

I have recompressed audio in mp3, non VBR and now it's play perfectly.
    Best regards.

DCEmu Newbie

Here is my screenshot btw
    and the files playing just fine on computer , so there is no corruption of file .
    Last edited by semkras; September 2nd, 2008 at 18:45.

Thread Information