Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: MPlayerWii - Native MPlayer port for the Wii

Quote Originally Posted by Naguz View Post
    2 It has some color/pixel issues on one movie. Diagonal weirdness. Axxo dvdrip, so the file should be OK and correctly encoded.
    Yeah I've noticed this on quite a few of my movies and tv-shows now too.

Quote Originally Posted by Naguz View Post
    3 Halfway trough a movie, it just stopped, and went back to the file menu. Same problem is reported previous in the thread, I noticed.
    My girlfriend tried watching a movie (also another axxo avi file) and this happened for the first time today. It was half way through playing the film then made a funny noise and quit back to the file menu?? Most annoying.
    Last edited by Baboon; October 15th, 2008 at 17:03.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by fcorbier View Post
    -added preliminary test network streaming (shoutcast and mms)
    The shoutcast video streaming is working great. I can watch all the live sports streams using the wii now, I'm very impressed. Well, there's a list of errors that happen for a few seconds before the stream starts but once it starts streaming the shoutcast video it's a great picture. It's mainly the same error repeating it self, some existing pps referenced error. They only happen on shoutcast streams, not the tv channel you supplied with the program.

I normally stream shoutcast videos in winamp and it has a repeat button which reconnects if your connection drops, is there a chance of adding this as it goes back to the list of urls instead of trying to reconnect, you have to scroll down again and do it manually.

Keep up the great work.

DCEmu Newbie

Default gui

I made a gui for the menu. It's incomplete but you can try it out if you want from the svn branch gui. http://code.google.com/p/mplayerwii/source/checkout Here's a screen shot too.

SMB streaming was unplayable when I tried it. It would repeat a few frames (including audio) for 5-10 seconds, then do the next few frames, etc etc. Does this happen to anyone else?

Also, are you working on SMB Browsing? I saw the functions in smb.h. I tried messing with it, but your code is a bit messy (and I couldn't find any docs for the smb functions). I'll keep trying if you aren't going to, though.

DCEmu Newbie

looks great bufke - hopefully they will implement it into the next release.

Nice art

We were watching a HEFTY .avi last night and the playback just stopped about 25 mins in (it went back to the film list menu)

DCEmu Newbie

fcorbier or anyone with knowledge of wii graphics. I'm having an issue with the gui menu. I got it so one can view the menu and play a video fine. But when going back to the gui menu, then back to playing a video, the video in blank although sound works. Anyone know why this might be and how to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by squeakypants View Post
    SMB streaming was unplayable when I tried it. It would repeat a few frames (including audio) for 5-10 seconds, then do the next few frames, etc etc. Does this happen to anyone else?
    Yeah SMB streaming was broken for me, it wouldn't buffer properly and I got audio with a jerky video stream, then nothing at all, then that repeated.

DCEmu Newbie

Default playlist support

I tried to implement stream = http://192.x.x.x/playlist.pls, and the playlist contains links to other videos on the internet, and locally, but it does not load any of them. What am I missing? I hope not something too stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by bufke View Post
    I made a gui for the menu. It's incomplete but you can try it out if you want from the svn branch gui. http://code.google.com/p/mplayerwii/source/checkout Here's a screen shot too.
    It works great! Definitely a big step for MPlayerWii Soon it'll be at the same level as GeeXbox!

I compiled it and uploaded it here for anyone who wants it. Just put it in the apps folder of your SD card and launch with the HBC.

(bufke or fcorbier: If you want me to take it down, just ask.)

Thread Information