Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344 LastLast

Thread: MPlayerWii - Native MPlayer port for the Wii

I've got a high quality avi that i'm trying to play off the USB and it comes out completely garbled. any suggestions? I'm on PAL if that makes a difference.

Hi, i was watchin an avi in MPlayer on my wii.
    It crashed and console would'nt reset, all i could do was unplug the console.
    When i plugged it back in my console now is not getting any power....is it bricked an is there anythin i can do??????? plz help!!

Hi, i was watchin an avi in MPlayer on my wii.
    It crashed and console would'nt reset, all i could do was unplug the console.
    When i plugged it back in my console now is not getting any power....is it bricked an is there anythin i can do??????? plz help!!
    nothing to do with mplayerwii, hardware failure?

I'd love to do a user interface of the program!!! cuz I love it so much! but I don't know how to do it... :s

Quote Originally Posted by Psychobabble View Post
    I've got a high quality avi that i'm trying to play off the USB and it comes out completely garbled. any suggestions? I'm on PAL if that makes a difference.
    maybe... I don't quite know...

I was watching Tsubasa reservoir chronicle, (with a high quality avi file) and it worked perfectly! But when I tried the mighty morphin power rangers, I only saw triangles floating and hearing the audio only... mmmm strange

but, did you press the foward (right arrow, or >>|) button? because, when you're watching an avi file directly from an sd card, you can use foward, but from personal experiences, when I used foward with a file on usb and it crashed my system, however, I could use the home button to get back to the menu, but NOT when it crashed...

I don't want to be "that guy" who asks the dumb questions, but I really would like to know when we can expect a GUI. I'm not trying to complain, but it would make this great program even nicer.

DCEmu Newbie

I am having a lot of problems with this program. I am using version .7 and on that version it will not let me play any MKV files or MP4 files of the anime I am watching Gurren Laggen. Every time I try to play them It will crash and say Exception (DSI) Occurred! and then a bunch of code will appear. I have no idea what is going wrong with this, but it seems to be playing everything else other than that.

I tried using version .6 and magically I was able to play my MKV and MP4 files, however they were very buggy... I experienced extremely slow and laggy video visuals, and on some of them a bunch of bars appeared across the screen as the video played.

Anyone have any idea how to remedy this? Or if some sort of fix is on it's way? Thanks...

What resolution are they? The Wii is too slow for anything higher than SD. The original XBOX can't even play high resolution files smoothly and that has had years of work put into XBMC. The Wii and original XBOX are about the same speed.
    Last edited by Sektor; February 25th, 2009 at 08:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Sektor View Post
    What resolution are they? The Wii is too slow for anything higher than SD. The original XBOX can't even play MKV/MP4 smoothly and that has had years of work put into XBMC. The Wii and original XBOX are about the same speed.
    Is this true? I was playing HD episodes of the tv show fringe earlier today and they played fine. I can post a screenshot of the info from gspot if you would like to see it?

Are you sure they were HD? If they aren't at least 1280x720 then they aren't ripped in HD.
    Last edited by Sektor; February 25th, 2009 at 08:38.

Thread Information