Thread: Hot New Gta: Liberty City Movie!

Blog Entries

Default Hot New Gta: Liberty City Movie!

With barely a fortnight left before the Grand Theft Auto series makes its PSP debut in the form of GTA: Liberty City Stories, it's no surprise that the hype machine is cranking up to eleven.
    Hot on the news heels of Rockstar's Liberty City Stories multiplayer announcement, the software king of controversy has tossed out a brand new trailer, showing more of Tony Cipriani's Liberty City exploits in full-on moving-panel box-o-rama - what's more, you can see it right at the bottom of this page.

See car chases! See angry, fist-shaking policemen! See motorbikes! See a SWAT team muscle in on the action! Then get trampled to death as every single GTA fan in the universe stampedes their local games emporium as if under some curious and inexplicable mind control on October 28.

Download over at C&VG --> http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=126964

Any word on whther or not this'll force 2.01?

Also, any word on whether or not the 2.01 hack fools games that require it? I'd imagine not since the update was just released and obviously GTA would probably be the first if any to do so.

GTA is only going to be 2.0 and the hack should fool it just fine!

In other words, if you're looking for the now-hard-to-find 2.00 update in case you wanna switch back from 1.5, GTA will have it. Hehe.

Though a freind found the 1.5/2.0 EBOOT files for me and I am considering offering a minimally-advertised mirror of them on my site....

Shhh....

DCEmu Rookie

There are several sites that have every eboot that Sony has released, if you need the links, pm me as I'm not sure of the rules in regards of posting other urls here.

DCEmu Newbie

Can yall help me with installing games on the psp

DCEmu Regular

wrong forum dude

Thread Information