Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: PicoDrive for PSP v1.50 - Genesis/Sega CD Emulator for the PSP

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by darkhadden View Post
    Hey Notaz - I am a virgin to the whole PSP process. I have an old gen PSP. I have never modded or hacked on it in any way. Okay, I have a little prOn on there... LOL.

Anyhow, I am dying to find a way to play SHADOWRUN from Genesis on my PSP.

I have the most recently released version of the firmware update. I am at work, but my PSP is in my car, I could check for version info - but it is the most recent official update.

I have read about 'bricking' issues, and aside from not even knowing how to add this program to my PSP, I'm afraid if I do I could 'brick' it.

ANY advice you can share would be so awesome - I want to play SHADOWRUN again I have the fondest memories of the bar in Seattle (shotten-LOUF!)...

Please help me?

-Nate J, Indianapolis
    You need to install CFW. You will need a pandora battery for that, look it up. The only issue that can cause bricking during installation is human error, so I would recommend that you read the instructions carefully.

DCEmu Coder

PicoDrive has exactly ZERO chance of bricking a PSP, so that's not a concern at all. You run this like any other homebrew. If you don't have custom firmware, go read the sticky threads on Pandora and the Magic Memstick.

I'm still hoping for 32X suport soon!

Thanks for the great contribution to the community NoTaz!

Quick question, is the non-kxploit'ed version of PicoDrive compatible with CFW 5.0 m33-4 on the PsP Slim? I'm not using any kernel add-on, but so far I haven't had any problems using other apps for my legitimate roms/games. (Namely SNES)

EDIT: After dl'ing and reading the readme, it sounds like I shouldn't have any problems - so thanks again! If I do, I'll be sure to drop back here!

Thanks in advance for the tip!
    Last edited by KnightofTruth; December 12th, 2008 at 16:04.

thank you very much my friend....!!!!Cant W8

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information