Gonna test this right away...
I decided to release a little update, although most of the things I wanted to do for the next version are not done yet. jEnesisDS 0.7.4 has no new features, but I think it's still worth the update, as the speed is improved by up to 30% and the sound is substantially better, too, in my opinion
- Changed scheduling of M68000 and Z80.
- Some changes in M68000 internal memory handlers.
- YM2612 FM core mostly rewritten in ASM.
- Some bugs in FM core fixed (Operator 1 was sometimes not considered in certain cases).
- Fixed reset bug for FM core resulting in unstable sound for every game loaded except the 1st one.
- Raised sample rate for FM emulation from 16KHz to 28KHz (28, because a few games can't do 32KHz)
- Sound is completely mixed in hardware now, meaning every FM channel, PSG and DAC have their own DS sound channels.
Download Here and Give feedback & Compatability Reports Via Comments
Really nice !! :thumbup:
uploaded to FTP, the damn forum uploader is down again
o0o0o0o emulator updates are my favorite! Thanks Lordus! Lookin forward to tryin this one out :thumbup:
awesome work man, thank you,
just tried it with headphones on , the FM channels sound great!
figured id throw this in as well, in shinobi 3 return of the ninja master the soundtrack is speeded up heavily, just thought id pass that on
Last edited by juiceface; July 13th, 2008 at 02:43.
Great update . The "follow dpad" panning works great, and the sound emulation is magnificent. Thanks Lordus!
awesome! thx man
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)