Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: jEnesisDS 0.7.4 - Genesis Emulator for Nintendo DS

DCEmu Newbie

thanks for uploading it! this way better than 0.7 now i can actually play top gear 2 without errors!

DCEmu Newbie

The new version just freezes, right after I select a game to load, the frames per second on the bottom left of the screen does not come up.... Please help, I want this to work soooo bad....

Card I am using is a Games'n'Music card, Jenesis DS 7.0 works fine...
    Last edited by zzt; July 13th, 2008 at 04:03.

Thanks for releasing it.

Quote Originally Posted by zzt View Post
    The new version just freezes, right after I select a game to load, the frames per second on the bottom left of the screen does not come up.... Please help, I want this to work soooo bad....

Card I am using is a Games'n'Music card, Jenesis DS 7.0 works fine...
    I had the same problem with previous releases of Jenesis on my old MMD. Try running it through DS Organize and it should work. Instructions for running software via DS Organize can be found elsewhere, but it's pretty straightforward.

Thanks.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tylerbgood View Post
    I had the same problem with previous releases of Jenesis on my old MMD. Try running it through DS Organize and it should work. Instructions for running software via DS Organize can be found elsewhere, but it's pretty straightforward.
    I also have a Games 'n Music card. I've tried running this new version both directly and through DSOrganize. In both cases I can load up a game but just when the game should be starting it locks up.

With the previous version, it didn't work on Games 'n Music when run directly, but it did work through DSOrganize. Now with this version it doesn't work at all.

I'll have to go back to the previous version until this is sorted out. I hope Lordus can correct the problem.

Dcemu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by TechRat View Post
    I also have a Games 'n Music card. I've tried running this new version both directly and through DSOrganize. In both cases I can load up a game but just when the game should be starting it locks up.

With the previous version, it didn't work on Games 'n Music when run directly, but it did work through DSOrganize. Now with this version it doesn't work at all.

I'll have to go back to the previous version until this is sorted out. I hope Lordus can correct the problem.
    I don't have a Games n' Music, so it's not that easy for me to trace this down. I have a theory though, which i want to test later (have to sleep a bit now..)

works great, only thing is the horizontal scaling, the d-pad follow thing works alright for some games, but some games you just need to see everything on screen.

but other than that, great emulator. =D

[Matt]

Man, you're my idol!!! Sonic 2 running perfectly!! Thanks for doing this. Keep it up.

DCEmu Regular

o0o0o0o emulator updates are my favorite!
    that goes for me too, and this emulator is right at the top for me. cheers Lordus for another fantastic update :-)

I know this update is only minor but will there be any broken games from 0.7 that are now fixed in 0.7.4? or is it just mostly sound that's been improved and speed?

cheers. . . paul

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information