Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: jEnesisDS 0.7.4 - Genesis Emulator for Nintendo DS

Dcemu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by puslar_t View Post
    Lordus thanks for updating this great emulator. I think Racketboy is going to feature it soon. I find it disappointing the DS isn't so hot tech-wise for emulation (though jEnesisDS, SNEmulDS and NeoDS have done wonders).. I hope you're on board with the next iteration of Nintendo's handheld (I don't think it'll be long now, thanks to the PSP's recent strong performance)
    Ah, it's most of the fun for me, to get around the limitations. I hope Nintendo's next handheld has a bigger screen, though, that makes it more suitable for emulation.

Quote Originally Posted by crookedmouth View Post
    Games N Music users, try running this version through Spinal's Menu 1.2.Worked for me without needing to use clock reset method. I attached it to help.
    Thanks for the information. Seems like a relatively easy way to make it work, until i find a proper solution.

DCEmu Newbie

woot! .. thank you , i love being able to play NHL94 anywhere! :] .. well NHL94 -07 mack hack that is.

i didn't read through this whole thread so appologies if this has already been suggested. can you make the bottom screen shut off while playing ? save battery , less light ..

thanx again!

Lordus I was just wondering about something.

Your previous (main) goals with jEnesis have been fairly obvious.

1. Get Genesis games to run at a good speed and with as few errors as possible

and then later on

2. Get sound in the emulator without having a negative impact on the speed they run.

Now you've managed to complete both. The first person in the world to do so in fact . You must feel pretty damn proud with your work so far.

So whats next? Is there more you feel you can do?

You've said you're working on getting the 3Mb games working. So thats one thing. Anything else?

Just curious

Dcemu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Spidery_Yoda View Post
    Lordus I was just wondering about something.

Your previous (main) goals with jEnesis have been fairly obvious.

1. Get Genesis games to run at a good speed and with as few errors as possible

and then later on

2. Get sound in the emulator without having a negative impact on the speed they run.

Now you've managed to complete both. The first person in the world to do so in fact . You must feel pretty damn proud with your work so far.

So whats next? Is there more you feel you can do?

You've said you're working on getting the 3Mb games working. So thats one thing. Anything else?

Just curious

Thanks.

I am not really that satisfied yet. While 2. is probably pretty close, 1. isn't as much as i wanted.
    There are still games that are not always full speed, and that bugs me
    But I'm working on it. I will also focus a bit more on compatibility now, and on improving things with the renderer.

I'm not really working on >3MB support directly, but something completely different. In the process of that, 3MB will be supported, too, though.

I'm quite curious myself, about what else can be done. But i intend to find out.

DCEmu Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lordus View Post

I'm not really working on >3MB support directly, but something completely different. In the process of that, 3MB will be supported, too, though.

I'm quite curious myself, about what else can be done. But i intend to find out.
    Again this sounds mysterious,
    Sorry I'm a curious guy, but you wouldn't happen to be attempting something crazy like 32X support or something?
    Since you mentioned Jenesis is a Genesis/32X emulator, is the only reason I'm asking.

Again,thanks Lordus!

very nice emulator, thanks for making it.

DCEmu Newbie

but SSF2(NOT SF2) has glitches problem still now?

Dcemu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by crookedmouth View Post
    Again this sounds mysterious,
    Sorry I'm a curious guy, but you wouldn't happen to be attempting something crazy like 32X support or something?
    Since you mentioned Jenesis is a Genesis/32X emulator, is the only reason I'm asking.

Again,thanks Lordus!

Never, that's too crazy There is no chance to get anywhere with that. The 32X is not so much weaker than the DS in processing power.
    jEnesis has 32X support, but the DS version will never get it.

Are you working on incorporating the GBA-slot RAM packs then maybe?

I don't have one of them.

Good thing, these updates. Bad luck for my DS, no more touch screen response, even after putting in a new one...no more save states for me then.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information