Thread: PSP2TV more details

Blog Entries

Smile PSP2TV more details

Team Xtender have posted this news concerning their PSPTV Project:

As requested by PSP2TV fans we have took more pics to show you wonderful supporters of our product. The top pic shows off our high quality "Crystal Blue" face plate and the bottom pic shows the location of the S-Video port on the docking station.

Screenshots via the comments.

Both Divineo China and Lik Sang will be stocking the PSP - TV and the price is $119.

-Edit-

once goes down to a min of $60 i'll get it

that is pretty expensive, but its a good excuse to buy umds. now u can watch umds on your home tv!

about those faceplates..is the screen a part of the faceplate or is it separate? looking at my own psp it seems the screen is a part of the faceplate. if this is true, getting a new faceplate would be a great way to remedy scratches. get a new faceplate and voila-good as new..maybe its just me but even those microscratches bother me..

DCEmu Regular

still a stupid excuse... umd's are about the same cost as a dvd at much less quality. if you want to see it on your tv, then why don't you just buy a DVD?

yup. nice idea but it's not going to fly off of the shelf at that price...

DCEmu Newbie

it is not so useful and it is not worth it if it was around 30 $ that would be nice
    but 119 $ just to see what you can see clearly on your psp just with bigger tv i thing
    thats to much i can buy 21" hight quality tv with the same price

Quote Originally Posted by urherenow
    still a stupid excuse... umd's are about the same cost as a dvd at much less quality. if you want to see it on your tv, then why don't you just buy a DVD?

yup. nice idea but it's not going to fly off of the shelf at that price...
    hhm well i never bought a umd movie because I was pissed I couldnt watch it on my tv too..I thought this new thing would kill 2 birds with one stone, buying a umd movie, now u could watch it both the tv as well as the psp, but if its not as good quality then youre probably right

are you kidding the quality on those baby's kick ass.

hope im not gettign too off topic but whoever hasnt seen it, I highly recommend watching Final Fantasy VII Advent Children. watched it on my psp and its breathtaking

Heres what i think about the P$P2TV...

THINGS I LIKE...

1. That you can use the P$2 controler instead of the finger cramping control setup on the psp.

2. That when u use emulators...you can see it on your tv!!!

3. That the umd movies arent going to waste...( i know the quality is not that great but atleast your not staring at a small screen ).

4. That if you own a car ( which i hope ) and you have done some customizing on audio and video then you can plug it in on you car and have both video and audio going through the car ( PSP Advance in the car playing with its visualizations!! )

5. I know that some of you dont like the price but to manufacture something like that and cost in supplies $120 seems pretty fair... considering what it does. ( not like those stupid knock-offs ).

THINGS I DONT LIKE ( OR WISH )

1. That you have to open it up to change the faceplate to make it work ( VOIDING YOUR WARRENTY AND MAYBE BRICKING IT IF YOUR NOT CAREFULL!! )

2. That if you want to have a different faceplate...then you have to pop about another $30 - $50 to get one.

3. That it is probablly going to be hard to open the umd drive to change umds...

My opinion.

If you are a car junkie wanting to try somthing new and wanting to have the video and audio play through out your car..or... if you like to see old school games and watch movies on the average mans screen then go and buy it

but..

If you dont want to void your warrenty because you to clumsy or that you dont like to make a car compatible psp in your car or that your the kinda of person that moves alot and doesent have the time to watch or be infront of the tv that often then dont buy it....

Thread Information