Thread: FTP Client v0.99

Blog Entries

Default FTP Client v0.99

Liquid8 has released an FTP client for the PSP, heres the scoop from the readme file:

A basic ftp client for the PSP. Began working on this in August, 2005. By August 23, I was able to successfully transfer a file via ftp to the psp. I just started learning C about a month earlier, and played around with some of the sdk samples. When I saw the ftp server, I knew a client was needed, mainly as I wanted to do PSP 2 PSP transfers. My original and eventual goal is to create a file sharing program, to make it easy to transfer files back and forth without a USB cable.

My intent with this is more to make the functions available for other programs to access ftp as opposed to a full out ftp client, but I at least have working standalone functionality available for standard use.

Usage:

When entering text, use Up/Down to change characters, and Left/Right to adjust, and X to confirm.

Once connected, L/R will change the command, and X to confirm.

Note: I HIGHLY recommend turning off the WLAN Power save in your PSP configuration menu, as this seems to really slow and/or cause problems.

Download Here --> http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/pspftpclient.shtml

this is really great to see.

Thread Information