News/release from Raphael:
Long awaited and finally here to stay. JoySens in version 1.4 adds a couple of features and fixes:
- Added support for configs for different modes (VSH/POPS) and game/eboot paths
- Added analog<->Buttons mapping modes
- Fixed primary button mapping
- Fixed HOLD button preventing analog input
- Fixed to keep PSP from suspending/shutting down LCD if analog was pressed
- Fixed font output shadow making it better readable on light background
- Improved auto-center function a bit
- checked compatibility with CFW up to 4.01-M33-2
- Made installation easier
Yes, it's now easier to install for all those that couldn't get around those .txt files and allows you to specify settings for each of your games/UMDs individually. Play your favourite racing games with high smoothing, while the shooters have low smooth and higher sensitivity.
If you have problems making JoySens run on your latest firmware, try formating your flash1 from recovery menu and resetting the PSP.
If you haven't heard about JoySens before:
- "JoySens is a custom firmware plugin for Sony PSP that allows you to control the sensitivity of the analog stick in a very efficient way as well as "repair" faulty analog sticks. In very bad cases where the analog stick is not repairable, you can also just disable it so it doesn't interfere with your games anymore. Apart from that it includes functionality to swap and remap DPad input to analog stick and vice versa, hence allows you to control the XMB with the analog stick for example."
Version 1.4 has been replaced with bugfix version 1.41 dealing with the following problems:
- fixed crash when saving settings from game
- fixed JoySens not starting in homebrew
- made JoySens not boot in recovery
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)