Thread: Dead Rising Wii Is Easier, No Photo Mode

Blog Entries

Rev Dead Rising Wii Is Easier, No Photo Mode

Some details to go with the raw announcement from the other day. The Dead Rising Wii port will be known not as Dead Rising Wii, but as...drum roll...Dead Rising: Zombie Sacrifice. Brilliant. The changes extend past the name, however. For starters, Otis' real-time missions are gone. Instead, you'll get 3-4 sub-missions to tackle before taking on one of the major "plotline" quests, a much more linear - and less frustrating - system than that found on the 360 version. The camera's also been changed, from behind-and-above-Frank to the view/style employed in Resident Evil 4. Because of this, they've removed the photo mode, as apparently it just wasn't working. Finally, they've added new enemies, new weapons, and new waggle controls to make the most of both of them. And that's it! No release date info or anything like that, so for now, that's all you get.

http://kotaku.com/5026581/dead-risin...-no-photo-mode

... i have mixed feelings about this, though the controls for the 360 version were very awkward to me

I wonder... Will this destroy the game or Make it new for them , I liked the timed missions anyways and the controls were really fine we shall see i guess tho i expect Graphics Degradation from the Wii the most

Thread Information