GeckoOS V1.06d beta - Wii versions
1. Added support for all Euro PAL game regions.
1. Fixed the code handler which prevented some games booting.
1. Force PAL50
2. Improved boot compatibility - Uses variables required from the update partition, before switching back to the game. Downside it takes a couple more seconds to boot.
3. Some minor fixes in the server code which improves paused start when debugging. Fixed some menu bugs also.
4. Can be used with included applications, 'Load', 'Card', 'Music'
5. Progress bar added to menu when using included apps.
Just like the Homebrew channel, when you load a DOL or via the included Load application, you can return instantly back to the GeckoOS by pressing the Wii Remote 'HOME' button by adding the following few lines in your code, which is found in alot if not all homebrew. As it works the same as the Homebrew channel you don't need to edit your homebrew apps, this makes very fast dev cycles for developers.
u32 pressed = WPAD_ButtonsDown(0)
if ( pressed & WPAD_BUTTON_HOME ) exit(0);
As always, works with WiiRD Remote debugger at http://wiird.l0nk.org/wp/
SD Menu and various apps are still left out, but will be added to the next version after this version is beta tested.
If any coder wants the sourecode to the loader app to port to Linux or Mac feel free to contact me