Michniewski has released a new version of the Snes Emulator for the Nintendo Wii and Gamecube, heres whats new:
I've updated my version of Snes9xGX to 002. Hopefully this version will satisfy the features most clamored for. Snes9xGx now includes nunchuk, classic, wiimote and GC controller support. I've also compiled a gamecube version, but this is untested (let me know of any issues you come across).
Read the readme for default mappings. These can be reconfigured in the menu. Remember to save your configs!
[What's New 002]
- added: classic and nunchuk support
- added: all controllers can now be configured
- added: GC version (untested)
- changed: mappings are no longer stored in SRAM, but in config file.
This means no per-game configurations, but one global
config per controller.
- one makefile to make all versions. (thanks to snes9x143 SVN)
[What Was New 001]
- compiles with latest devkitppc (r15)
- now uses libfat (can use front sd slot on wii)
- updated menu items a bit
- wiimote support
- fixed: autoload sram/freeze
- fixed: rom plays immediately after loadingThanks to:
- original coders of Snes9x
- softdev and crunchy2 for GC port
- shagkur and wintermute for libogc / devkitppc
- everyone else contributing to the scene
Download and Give Feedback and Compatability Reports Via Comments