Thread: buying new psp advice needed please xD

DCEmu Newbie

Default buying new psp advice needed please xD

Hello everybody, I'm thinking of buying a new psp. I bought one when it first came out and bricked it and then since then I forgot all about psps lolz and now I wanna get back into the psp gaming world. I remember when I first bought it people were saying the japanese one is better because the screen was made by samsung and it was better quality or something. So is that still true? xD I dont know which psp to buy the japanese or us version and is it still worth it to buy the new psp? Will I be able to downgrade and run homebrew on it? =o
    Thanks for reading

DCEmu Newbie

Heck ya its worth while so much amazing stuff is coming out for it. Also I havent seen or heard about the jap one but the psp slim is great. If you cant get a modded battery you'll have to actually go inside and hardmod it but after that its great. =)

DCEmu Newbie

Hey acureon! My Username look "Familiar"?

Buy a slim.

If you want a samsung screen, buy one.
    Last edited by roxfox64; July 27th, 2008 at 12:10. Reason: Added information.

DCEmu Newbie

lol yeah ;P
    btw I decided to get my psp working instead of buying a new one XD and everything went good so im enjoying the latest cfw with a fresh new ids thanks to DAX

Thread Information