Michniewski has released a new version of the Snes Emulator for the Nintendo Wii and Gamecube
This version fixes the many bugs people found with the previous release, and it improves ease of use. Notably, Snes9xGX now has a background, and the menus are fairly attractive .
Please see the readme for installation instructions, credits, and other information.
- Based on Snes9x 1.5 - superior ROM compatibility
- Auto Load/Save Freeze States and SRAM
- Custom controller configurations
- Wiimote, Nunchuk, Classic, and Gamecube controller support
- Autodetect PAL/NTSC
- Zip Support
- Open Source!
[What's New 003]
- added: alphabetical file sorting
- added: background logo/backdrop + nicer menus
- added: scrolling in ROM selector
- fixed: switching between pal/ntsc ROMS doesn't mess up timings
- fixed: GC controller config works now
- fixed: freeze autoloading on ROM load
- fixed: zipped ROMS should now load in a reasonable time
- fixed: precompiled dols for autosaving to various locations (see readme)
- changed: GC default quickload slot (to sd) (thanks kerframil)
- changed: default load/save dirs are now "/snes9x/roms" and
"/snes/save/" (thanks kerframil)
- changed: Classic X and Y defaults aren't switched
- changed: if autosave is enabled, it doesn't ask to save SRAM
anymore. It is saved in the background.
- updated README
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments