Thread: New PSP Aplication Idea (not a game, a useful tool)

Default New PSP Aplication Idea (not a game, a useful tool)

here's my idea

(yeah i cut to the point)

I think we should have a PSP alarm clock!!! it wakes you up with an MP3 (atrac plus, etc) you select... and it has X or lets say R1 as a snooze button.... and it tells you the time of course...

i would make this myself, but i cant code worth a damn..

i think this is an excelant idea, i mena, im going to sleep now, and i charge my psp/ listen to music, it would be great if i could just set a time and MP3 to have my psp wake me up by.. the DS has an Alarm Clock, but... it doesnt play mp3's...
    lll .................................................. ........................ lll
    \/ so if ya'll could post comments it would be appreciated \/
    .................................................. ..............................

Learn to code.

Or play Tampon Tag with yourself.

You're it!

That would be awsome. I am actually working on an PSP MP3 Alarm Clock Porgram. It should take some time to finish. But I will PM you when I am done. Hope someone beats me to it.

there's an alarmclock on the psp-pda, previously known for the notebook homebrew. its not all that good, considering one, the psp isnt that loud, you have to leave the psp on, and you have to shut the alarm off or it wont stop.

- I did some fiddling with it, turns out you have to replace the file he uses as an alarm manually to set file the alarm plays. and you can do that on the psp aswell now... well, you might have some fun with that for the moment. no snooze, but you know - snooze ya lose

lol id love to see this, if this is developed(well) would we be able to wake up with a video?

DCEmu Newbie

asterothjames , please read Zaibach333 īs posting.
    Video is not the problem.
    Diseableing power-save-mode and running the app all the time just to wake you up, thats the problem.
    even if that homebrew only uses a mhz or some hundren khz, and deactivates usb, WiFi and the screen... it will drain your battery in 10 hours or less.
    So you would have to AC your PSP to use it, and to connect it to external speakers to hear it...
    consider buying a watch

no, the psp should be loud enough to awake you without adding speakers, i mean, if the DS could wake me up, im sure the psp can ! and i wasnt thinking of a portable alarm clock, i was more thinking of an MP3 alarm clock.... being awaken by your own custom mp3! sweet!!! i was thinking i could set my psp up next to my bed and it would have the time displayed while i was charging it... perhaps you guys could code in a power saving 1mhz mode, where it is 1mhz until the time gets to when the alarm is set, then it clocks back to 222mhz to properly play the mp3... cuz at 1mhz (like that txt reader) you could get many more hours of abttery life...

i dunno, just an idea... even if so, i was thinking while charging at night, not a portable alarm clock... an MP3 alarm clock!!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bobcobb
    Learn to code.

Or play Tampon Tag with yourself.

You're it!

hahahahahahahahahahahahh

Thread Information