Thread: Neo4All Beta3 and X-Arcade Problem

DCEmu Newbie

Exclamation Neo4All Beta3 and X-Arcade Problem

Hi,

I have been testing Neo4All with my X-Arcade controller hooked to the dreamcast and it works great except for one problem - the player two joystick / buttons / start button on the X-Arcade does not seem to be recognised by Neo4All - none of the controls work If you are not familiar with the xarcade the connection from it just splits into two DC controller connections. Do you think this could be fixed? I hope so. It would be great to use my X-Arcade for proper 2 player fatal fury sessions!

I have just noticed if i plug only the player 2 connection in port 2 and then boot into neo4all, player 2 joystick (on x-arcade) works (detected as player 1 in neo4all tho) but player 1 stick does not work once plugged back in...

Same problem :/
    I tried to plug two official pads (work fine) and switch it with my x-arcade but NEO4ALL or DC unit are too smart Dont work.
    Bye

DCEmu Newbie

itīs a strange problem. Maybe itīs a SDL incompatibility. Have you tried your X-Arcade with another emulator like MAME4ALL or with Homebrew software?

Thread Information