Thread: Europe to get limited edition PSP Giga Pack

Blog Entries

Default Europe to get limited edition PSP Giga Pack

Source - Gi.Biz

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe has announced plans to launch a limited edition PSP bundle containing a 1GB Memory Stick and a number of other accessories in time for the run-up to Christmas.

The PSP Giga Pack will include a USB cable and a newly-designed PSP stand for hands-free viewing along with the new larger capacity Memory Stick, which offers enough storage for around 30 hours of music, 500 digital photos or two feature films.

The bundle will retail for EURO 299.99 (GBP 214.99). Consumers who have already purchased a PSP Value Pack, which retails at EURO 249 (GBP 179) and contains only a 32MB Memory Stick, will be able to purchase the PSP-branded 1GB stick separately from the beginning of November.

The PSP Giga Pack will go on sale in the UK and Ireland on November 21. It will launch in other European territories, and in Africa and the Middle East, on November 28.

More than a million PSPs have already been sold in PAL territories and the handheld is likely to be one of the most popular gift purchases this Christmas season. Key forthcoming software titles include Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, out on October 28, and movie tie-in Peter Jackson's King Kong, slated for a December release.

And now we all say ****, why did I buy on the 1st of september when I just had to wait a bit longer.

because the PSP's in the pack are probably preloaded with 2.5, that's why!

Or most likely 3.0, who knows?

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Stew2000
    And now we all say ****, why did I buy on the 1st of september when I just had to wait a bit longer.
    so you could have an extra 3 months playing on you r psp!

Thread Information